Here's how it works:
1. We setup the program at your site (remotely) and we train your managers. The program is compatible with all types of management software, even Quickbooks, but is optimized for SiteLink.
2. Your store will offer Customer Goods Protection to your customers. When a customer elects to participate in the program, you simply send us a predetermined amount per customer for administering the program on your behalf.
3. Your managers will find offering Customer Goods Protection is just as simple as selling a disc lock to a customer. It only takes a few clicks of the mouse and a simple lease addendum to be completed. It's that easy. Your managers will be given a point of contact in the event of needing assistance with any aspect of the program.
4. In the event that a customer suffers a loss, your manager completes a simple one page incident report and sends it to us. We take the burden off your manager from there by handling and paying all losses directly with your customers. We are in the storage business ourselves, and we value each customer and their concerns.
5. If your store already participates in a competitor's similar program, we will pay all postage necessary to notify your customers of the change in program.
819 W. Little Creek Rd
Norfolk, VA 23505
Email: click here
Phone: (757) 998-8481
Fax: (757) 423-1718